Country largest car-maker Maruti Suzuki India ceremonially flagged of its most iconic and challenging motorsport rally, Maruti Suzuki Raid-de-Himalaya, 2014, from here October 4, 2014. Witnesses highest ever participation 250 enthusiasts to complete Rallyists to travel over 2200 kms in 6 days. It big opportunity for rallyists to meet Bollywood actor, producer, Sohail Khan to participate in the Adventure category.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Manohar Bhat, Vice President, Marketing, Maruti Suzuki India said, “We are overwhelmed to see the response received by our flagship motorsport event Maruti Suzuki Raid De Himalaya. Out of the several rally formats that we have introduced over the years Raid has always been the most demanding. The open format and multi terrain routes with extreme climate conditions challenges the participants to bring out the best.”
16th Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm Key Highlights
- 2200 kms to be covered in 6 legs across 6 days.
- Highest participation of 250
- 45 teams in X-treme (4X4) category.
- 55 teams in adventure trial category.
- 28 participants in Moto X-treme.
- 18 participants in Moto Alpine.
- 04 participants in scooter category
For more information please visit: www.marutisuzukimotorsport.com