Audi India has sold A3 Sedan 1,000 units within 3 months. Now the Audi India plans next level of investments for increased localization. The company is considering the hatchback Sportback version of the A3. It good news for Indian Audi customers to enjoy new hatchback in coming year.
Speaking to the Financial Express, Audi India’s CEO, Joe King, said that the company is indeed considering the A3 hatch, but he ruled out the A1 as it was too small for our market.
Audi India CEO Mr. Joe King said Audi is planning to investments for Indian market to increase manufacturing and localization.
Safety & security
- Audi parking system, rear
- Cruise control
- First-aid kit
- Manual child locks on rear doors
- Secondary collision brake assist
- Remote central locking with two fold-away keys
- Rest recommendation system
- Seat belt reminder for all seats
- Thatcham Category 1 alarm and immobiliser
- Tool kit and car jack
- Tyre Pressure loss indicator
- Warning triangle