Maruti India is one of the largest car manufacturer in India. Today, Maruti Suzuki alone makes 1.5 million Maruti Suzuki family cars every year. That’s one car every 12 seconds. The new Maruti Suzuki 800 hit the streets to begin a whole new chapter in the Indian automobile industry. Maruti Suzuki India Limited has finally announced to launch its all-new next generation Alto K10.
The new Alto K10 sports a bold new looks that will surely make heads turn. The sharp aerodynamic lines running along the side add to the sportiness of the car. The sweptback headlamps compliment the bold new front of the new Alto K10. Wide horizontal lines on the hood, chrome front grille & sporty new bumper makes the new Alto K10 stand out. The jewel-finished tail lamp cluster gives the new Alto K10 a modern feel.
- Maruti Suzuki's Alto K10 features a bold and sporty exterior.
- Alto K10 has 15 per cent more fuel efficiency
- Alto K10 features a 3-spoke steering wheel
- Factory fitted i-GPI CNG technology is a responsible eco-friendly variant with an unbeatable mileage of 32.26 km/kg (CNG mode)
- Acceleration: 0-60 km/h in 5.3 s
- Maximum Power of 68 PS @ 6000 rpm
- Redesigned tailgate for a wider look complimented by clean and sculpted looks.